Block a Sender in Office 365
Blocked senders are domains and people you don’t want to receive email messages from. Messages received from any email address or domain listed in your blocked senders list are directly to your Junk Email folder.
- Sign in to the Outlook Wed Application (OWA) at mail.nmsu.edu
- At the top of the page select Settings > Options
- On the left side of the page select Mail > Accounts > Block or allow
- To add an entry to Blocked Sender, enter the email address or domain that you want to block in the Enter a sender or domain here text box, and then press Enter or select the plus icon next to the text box.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Block a Sender in Microsoft Outlook
In the event that you want to block a sender who sends spam email, the Junk E-mail Options menu may be used.
- In Outlook, select the e-mail that you want to mark as junk.
- In the “Delete” group in the “Home” tab, click “Junk” > “Block Sender”
The e-mail will be sent to the junk e-mail folder and the sender of that e-mail will be put on the Blocked Senders list. All e-mail addresses on the Blocked Senders list will automatically be sent to the junk e-mail folder.