Block a Sender
Blocked senders are domains and people you don’t want to receive email messages from. Messages received from any email address or domain listed in your blocked senders list are directly to your Junk Email folder.
- Sign in to the Outlook Wed Application (OWA) at https://mail.nmsu.edu
- At the top of the page select Settings > Options
- On the left side of the page select Mail > Accounts > Block or allow
- To add an entry to Blocked Sender, enter the email address or domain that you want to block in the Enter a sender or domain here text box, and then press Enter or select the plus icon next to the text box.
- Select Save to save your changes.